Saturday, September 22, 2012

20 Weeks


Ladies and gentlemen, we are at 20 weeks! The halfway mark! 


How big is baby? 
He is as long as a banana!

Total weight gain/loss:
I've actually lost weight being sick the last 2 weeks. As of now, a net gain of 5 pounds.

Sleep: 
Still waking up most nights. Often having to go to the bathroom. :) 

Movement:
He likes to move around. He's a morning person like his dad! That's when he's the most active. I still don't feel him super consistently, but I do feel him every day.

Symptoms:
Stomach is growing by the day it seems. :)  My appetite is not growing, but is shrinking (I think the baby is pushing my stomach to make it smaller).  I'm tired a lot still.

Food cravings: 
Protein seems to be my main craving.

Food aversions: 
Still strangely salad at times.

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In

What I miss:
Being comfortable while sleeping. Taking strong cold medicine.

What I am looking forward to: 
Nothing particular right now

Milestones: 
We have a crib! :) Baby won't have to sleep on the floor. ;)

P.S. Any typos courtesy of Leia who keeps trying to "help" me blog.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well and read your update. Hope you have a nice week and are able to get some comfortable sleep too!

    ReplyDelete