Saturday, September 15, 2012

19 Weeks!


19 Weeks!


My baby is the size of a mango!

A week away from being officially halfway through this pregnancy! I can hardly believe it! I'm ready to meet the little MAN but also like "Wow, time to get moving on stuff!"

How far along:
19 weeks. 

Maternity Clothes:
Oh yes.  With the exception of my dresses, it's pretty much all maternity. I can wear some of my normal shirts but even those are mostly too short to cover the maternity band of the pants.

Sleep:
I haven't gotten as much this week due to a horrific cold and ear infection that makes me unable to breathe. 

Best Moment:
Telling everyone about my little boy!!!

Food Cravings:
I haven't been eating almost anything this week. So food in general didn't really sound good.  (The infection caused my throat to swell slightly so I kept choking when I'd try to eat. Pleasant sounding, isn't it?)

Gender:
It's a BOY!

What I Miss
Nyquil.  :)  Oh and nasal spray.  I guess just the cold medicine that works well for me. :)  Also, this week is the first one where I can't really lay on my stomach to sleep. I miss that a little.

What I'm Looking Forward To
Doing a little shopping for my little man.

Weekly Wisdom
Um..... my head is too stuffy to have any wisdom to come out.

Milestones
Baby boy is now working on developing nerve endings for all 5 senses!

1 comment: