Friday, September 7, 2012

18 Weeks!


My baby is the size of an sweet potato!

P.S. If you haven't voted on my poll on the left, please let me know if you think it's a girl or a boy by voting! Just a few more days to vote!

How far along:
18 weeks

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity pants if I'm not wearing dresses.  And my longer shirts.

Sleep:
Very tired so sleeping more with weird dreams still. Not much has changed.

Best Moment:
Getting the ultrasound showing the baby is fine. :)

Food Cravings:
None that I remember. Oh wait. I craved a doughnut the other day. :)

Gender
No comment. ;)

What I Miss
Clothes fitting right.... being able to sleep on my stomach.  Minor inconveniences is all these are though.

What I'm Looking Forward To
Revealing the gender!

Weekly Wisdom
Keep snacks handy. :) I've been hungry all week!

Milestones
A healthy baby. :)  I did however find out at that appointment that I have a placenta previa, so I'm praying it moves so I can have a safe, natural delivery!

1 comment:

  1. That just made me remember...did you get the things I sent with Lois & Eldon? =)

    We're so happy to hear about the baby and so excited to find out the GENDER too! It's really hard to walk by baby stuff and want to buy it for you. I will look forward to being able to hone in on a special color scheme and make you something special!

    Will be praying for your placenta previa...and trusting that the remainder of this pregnancy is super enjoyable!!! PS...how big is the baby now? like related too thing? I can't remember all those fun facts!

    ReplyDelete