Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thirteen Weeks!

My baby is now the size of a peach! 

He or she has tripled in length in the last 4 weeks!

How far along: 
13 weeks! Practically out of first trimester!

Maternity Clothes:
Still just a few maternity pants.  But mostly dresses, and if not maternity pants, I'm wearing the bella band.

Sleep: 
I have not slept well this week, but I don't know what of that is from staying up late watching the Olympics, my husband waking me up when he gets home from work (usually 3 a.m.), or the pregnancy. We'll see. :)

Best Moment:
My baby waved to me at the NT scan this week. And his or her little heartbeat is very strong.

Food Cravings: 
At one point this week, I really craved a tuna fish sandwich (weird). By the time I got home for dinner, I didn't care any more.  But I think I was partly too tired to make it.

Gender:
I'm about 50-50 on what I think it is. I lean toward girl now (weird, I know), but the whole time I was seeing the baby on the ultrasound, I kept saying "He... he.... he"

What I Miss:
Coffee and clothes. :)  

Symptoms: 
Nausea, headaches, and random pains in my lower abdomen.

What I'm Looking Forward To:
Officially hitting the 2nd trimester! (Monday)

Weekly Wisdom:
I've got nothing...

Emotions:
Happy. A little nervous at times.

Milestones:
We had our NT scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment