Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social - Websites




Linking up for Sunday Social. Today's themes is websites.

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?

Probably facebook. Okay, almost always facebook. (Except for work ones)  Sometimes when I'm trying to wake up, I check facebook on my phone and read people's statuses. I love facebook.  Especially when my sister posts pictures of my adorable nephews. (Delia, if you're reading this, it is a hint.)


2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about.

These make me laugh when I visit them:
surisburnbook.tumblr.com
passiveaggressivenotes.com
overheardintheoffice.com



3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?

Facebook for sure. Why? Well, for starters, Pinterest typically bores me.  I don't need to see 59 ways to organize a closet, 1800 pins of how to decorate a nursery (really the same 10 ideas repinned 180 times), or really any of it. Facebook is much more social to me.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?

Twitter.  It might be in part because I'm a very verbal person. Plus I don't really need to see a picture of your morning coffee, your lunch, or the temperature gauge in your car on a daily basis.... thank you very much.  Twitter, to me, has much more interaction.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

Desperately trying to think of one... desperately failing. I mostly watch music or news on youtube.  Okay, actually, there is this one song that always makes my husband and I laugh.  Check out the cheese factor.



6. Biggest online pet peeve?

I don't know about biggest but people who post on twitter, facebook, whatever about the same topics over and over and over into the ground. Whether it's Chick-Fil-A, the election, or Israel. Or people who's whole feed on social media is all reposting and nothing actually by/about them. And anything that tries to guilt you into reposting something "If you don't hate all of our soldiers and America, repost this!" No. I don't want to. And it's not original.

Link up with Neely and Ashley (see above!) if you want to participate in Sunday Social!

2 comments:

  1. Passive Aggressive Notes is my new favorite site! So funny :) I am totally with you about the pet peeve - pretty much anything political on Facebook i stay away from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your pet peeve about social media feeds that have nothing to do with someone but it's all repost/retweets/ or look I entered my 500th giveaway today. Ugh!

    Newest follower via the Sunday Social :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete