Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sixteen Weeks!

My baby is the size of an avocado! 

He or she is now forming ear bones so he or she can hear!  Hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows are growing. The taste buds are also forming!

How far along:
I was 16 weeks yesterday!

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity pants if I'm not wearing dresses. A mixture of maternity shirts and regular ones. 

Sleep:
Sleeping very soundly and needing more of it. I'm up to 8-9 hours a night!. And still having crazy dreams!

Best Moment:
Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the doctor to confirm the baby is okay. It's a sweet, sweet sound.

Food Cravings:
Nothing. In fact, I've had more nausea again.

Gender
Still 50-50. But I now know when we'll be finding out...

What I Miss
Coffee.  Oh, and after my bad fall, I was missing Motrin and muscle relaxers. :)

What I'm Looking Forward To
Finding out gender! 

Weekly Wisdom
Don't fall in the bathroom. :)

Milestones
We scheduled our anatomy scan!  Not sharing the exact date though. :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!!! I can't wait to find out too. I'm hoping it's a girl, simply because everyone else seems to be having boys and honestly, I'd like to play with pink stuff. =) or some other girly color.

    Anyway, be safe and take care of yourself! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete