Monday, August 27, 2012

Pictures in the Park - Part 4 - Just Us!

So about a month or two ago I thought I would have no problem finishing all these wedding blogs by my first anniversary.... which is a week away.  But that's okay! I only have this plus 2 others to go, so as long as I neglect work and studying for my life and health exam try, I'm sure I'll be able to do it!  Or, I hope so anyway.  If not, I'll blame the baby. It's hard to get mad at someone when they can blame their baby. You know "Well, if I hadn't had to go to the hospital TWICE I would have done it!"  Or "If I hadn't been SO TIRED from the baby, it wouldn't have been a problem."

I kid.  It's not the baby's fault.

So our long photo session in the 92 degree weather of the park was still going on where I last left these off.  I decided this time to focus on the pictures of just me and John.  It is almost our first anniversary, after all. :)




I'm not the biggest fan of this one. I think I look dorky. :)





We needed a hand shot after all my manicure drama. :)

In case you forgot....

























No, I wasn't trying not to laugh.... ;)














I love gazebos, so when I spotted one, I knew I wanted pictures there. 




He's not sleeping, though he was tired of pictures.
He was over pictures. I had to ask him several times "Come on. Don't ruin this! It's our wedding day! Just a few more!" But as you can see, he didn't exactly like the prospect. :)





Much to John's relief, this was the last shot (though there are still more to post of the wedding party!).

No comments:

Post a Comment