Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday - August 24, 2012

Linking up with Mama M. again today for Five Question Friday.

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?

Probably a professional historian or a history professor. History and political science have been my favorite subjects forever. I would have loved to major in history, but I knew there wasn't a practical use for it.  I'm glad I didn't do it, because most of my friends who majored in liberal arts like history, English, etc. graduated without good job prospects and mountains of debt, but if money were no object, I would have loved to do that too.
2. How often do you clean out your car?


Erm..... this is not a nice question.  I'm cleaning it out this weekend though!  (Which I may have said the last few weekends.....)  I think the last time I really, thoroughly cleaned it out was.... a couple days before the wedding.  My first anniversary is in 10 days, ladies.  This is less than ideal.


3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?


I think society puts enough of an unnatural emphasis on what people look like and what they wear.  I mean, some people really need to look in the mirror before they leave the house, but we do not need a fashion police.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?


Chocolate.  Definitely chocolate. :)
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?


Uh uh.  After a traumatic experience with baby names last night, I am NOT discussing baby names. No way.  No how.  But they would not be matching names, rhyming names, or anything like that.  They would each have a name that my husband and I liked, but nothing that screams "twin."


4 comments:

  1. Uh oh....wondering about your trauma!!! =) No rhyming names? That's too bad. =)

    Hope you're having a great Friday! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Anita...really curious about the trauma! LOL

      Delete
  2. We totally agree on stress food! Scientists discovered there actually is a natural chemical in chocolate that acts with the human body and actually does calm stress. That is the coolest scientific fact I ever earned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive
    amount work? I have virtually no knowledge of computer
    programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyhow, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.

    I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask.
    Many thanks!

    Here is my web page; coffee bean reviews

    ReplyDelete