Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday - 8/10/2012

You guys.... my brain is on the verge of complete and total shutdown. This work week has been terrible.  I'm hoping that by taking a few minutes to blog instead, it will somehow reset and go back to functioning.  I have like 3.5 more hours today and probably 4 hours tomorrow to work. I need a functioning brain, please and thank you.

Linking up for 5QF!



1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
I hate thunderstorms.  They scare me, they scare the cats, and they usually wake me up.  Especially if the lightning is bad and lights up my whole house.... freaky!  But, this year has been super dry. So I'm glad for the rain.  Just please, hold the loud noises and lightning?


2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
I'm sure they will. Once, you know, this thing is born and not just growing inside of me, I'm sure I will have to clothe it as well.  

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
No and no.  I putt-putt? But that's about it.

4. Showers or baths? 
I love long, relaxing bubble baths when I have the time. But usually, showers are my MO.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? 
Okay, probably in Singapore.  There was this one night we ate on the beach in Pasir Ris. It was beautiful (right on the water) and sooo much fun with my sister-in-law's giant family.  But the food was a little odd. Some of it was delicious, some of it just..... odd.  Ostrich egg omelettes? Need I say more? 

Most of my food choices are boring, so that sticks out.

Okay, let's see if I now have a working brain!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, praying you find strength and functioning for the remainder of the day and even tomorrow if necessary!

    I don't like being awakened by storms...it's highly annoying...especially up here on the hill, when you feel like they are right outside your window!

    No school shopping this year, PTL! Yay for saving money. =)

    ReplyDelete