Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fifteen Weeks!

My baby is now the size of an orange!

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. 

How far along:
15 weeks yesterday (I always tend to post these on Saturday.... I change weeks on Friday!)

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity pants if I'm not wearing dresses. A mixture of maternity shirts and regular ones.  I feel like this week my stomach has popped out from looking fat to looking pregnant.

Sleep:
Sleeping much better. And still having crazy dreams!


Best Moment:
Nothing particular sticks out.

Food Cravings:
No real cravings, but I'm finally over my salad aversion!

Gender
Still 50-50. I'm leaning toward boy. So I guess it is more 60-40.

What I Miss
Good cold medicine.Still am battling my cold.  Also, this week was so busy that I missed coffee a lot!

What I'm Looking Forward To
Finding out gender! Hopefully in a few weeks!

Weekly Wisdom
People are dumb and will tell you how tired you look. Don't take it personally. :)

Milestones
Fifteen weeks! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Really? how could you possibly be tired?

    Yay for another week!

    ReplyDelete