Friday, August 31, 2012

17 Weeks!


My baby is the size of an onion!

P.S. If you haven't voted on my poll on the left, please let me know if you think it's a girl or a boy by voting!

This week, his or her fingers and toes are forming their own unique prints.

How far along:
17 weeks

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity pants if I'm not wearing dresses.  And my longer shirts.

Sleep:
Very tired so sleeping more.  But waking up usually once a night.  And weird dreams continue...

Best Moment:
I felt the baby move several times!

Food Cravings:
I've been craving spaghetti off and on all week. It's finally tonight's dinner.

Gender
Back toward leaning toward boy.

What I Miss
Coffee and having a waistline. :)

What I'm Looking Forward To
Finding out gender! Also, I have a big appointment this week that I'm ready to go to.

Weekly Wisdom
None.

Milestones
Noticeable baby movement is a pretty big one. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Sounds like things are good! I craved spagetti and pizza with my son! So now my husband is not a big pizza fan. lol Good luck! Im going to vote! : )

    ReplyDelete