Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social - TV!


Linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social!

Favorite TV show of the past:

I don't have just one. I love Gilmore Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, I Love Lucy, and when I was growing up, The Brady Bunch was my absolute favorite. Oh, and as a teenager, I LOVED Saved by the Bell.

Favorite TV show currently: 

Survivor, Castle, and Mad Men


Which Reality Show would you NEVER do? 

Oh there are many.  Survivor, because I couldn't be much less of an outdoor person if I tried. Any of the Real Housewives because those ladies seem crazy and trashy (I've never watched, but I've seen clips).  America's Next Top Model because I wouldn't want to appear mostly naked on tv.

Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do? 

Amazing Race would be fun and I love traveling.  Biggest Loser might finally get me in shape, though I wouldn't like weighing in on national tv!

TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? 

In many ways, Lorelai from Gilmore Girls - we have a lot of similar traits and a love for coffee in massive quantities. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny...I watched Saved by the Bell too! =)

    Thanks for a lovely visit...God's blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete