Friday, July 27, 2012

5QF - 7/27/2012

Linking up for Five Question Friday! 1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week? My facebook was an annoying mix of people saying "Boycott Chick-fil-a!" "Support Chick-fil-a!" "We need more gun control!" "We don't need gun control!" "Romney sucks!" "Support Romney!" Seriously.... politics and current events took over Facebook. Twitter was almost as bad. There was some humor in some of the hyperbole, but it was more laughing at people than laughing with them. 2. What is your favorite Olympic event? I love the Olympics! I already have like 25 hours of it set to DVR! But my absolute favorite event is gymnastics! Particularly women's gymnastics. Team U.S.A. has a chance to do extremely well this year! I don't particularly like a lot of the stuff that goes on in Team U.S.A. gymnastics (why can't the trials determine the team like in other sports? And why with all the scandals about the Karolyis does Marta Karolyi still have like ultimate control over the team? Isn't keeping children from being mistreated more important than the fact that she knows her stuff gymnastics-wise?) but I will still be cheering them on! Loudly and longly! 3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? My only child is currently the size of a plum. So, no chores for him or her. But once he or she is old enough, they will be doing chores. 4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet? Bad service, no. Bad food, I do usually complain nicely. 5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...) This summer, probably a swimming pool. It's been SO hot! But some years, you can only use a pool like 3 days a year in Michigan. So, I'm not sure. I would love to be able to add a room to our house! Or a second story!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me glad I don't have FB or Twitter. =) How are you feeling this week's end? thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete