Saturday, July 28, 2012

12 Weeks!

My baby is now the size of a plum. 

He or she is really growing in there!

How far along: 
12 weeks!

Maternity Clothes:
I wear dresses most days, but if it's not dresses/skirts, it's almost always maternity pants.  They are just so much more comfortable.  The few days I've worn my regular pants, I get so uncomfortable at different points throughout the day.

Sleep: 
Okay. Some nights (last night) great! Other nights terrible.  But, when I sleep, it's the weird, weird dreams continuing.

Best Moment:
When I talk about the baby with John..... it's just fun to think about.

Food Cravings:
Still not a fan of food.  Eggs, sometimes.  Cheese, sometimes.  But mostly, I just eat because I know I need to. Nothing sounds good.

Gender:
I'm about 50-50 on what I think it is.

What I Miss:
Not being sick. But it will be worth it. :) 

Symptoms: 
Nausea, vomiting, headaches, and being tired. But the tiredness seems to be getting better!

What I'm Looking Forward To:
NT scan is this week! Yay!

Weekly Wisdom:
I've got nothing...

Emotions:
Happy, but also a little overemotional.

Milestones:
One week left in the first trimester!

1 comment: