Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thirty Day Blog Challenge- Day 2

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and how they became fears.


Hmm. I don't know. I can't think of any fears I have. I used to be afraid of spiders, but now it's more "Eww.... creepy!" than a fear.  I'm not overly fond of heights.

Oh, I do have one. Lightning. If I'm inside, fine.  Have lightning. I don't like it, but whatever. However, if I'm outside?  I can't stand lightning! If I'm in my car waiting to go inside somewhere while it's lightning, I'll wait and wait until I think the lightning is dying down.  Or I'll get out as soon as the lightning goes thinking that gives me the longest time until the next lightning strikes.

When I lived at the condo (aka, no garage) I would always debate during lightning if it were better to run inside with keys in hand to minimize the amount of time I was outside (not having to get out my keys) but have metal in my hand or to have to get out keys when I got to the door but not be carrying metal.  I never settled one way or another.

I think that's my only fear.  I can't think of anything else, and I can't pinpoint why it's my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment