Sunday, June 17, 2012

Social Sunday - At the Movies!


Favorite movie of all time? If I have to pick just one, I am going to say Sound of Music.  I love that movie. I used a song from it in my wedding, let's not forget.  Runner ups would be Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Gone with the Wind, and Sweet Home Alabama.

Favorite movie quote? A lot of Star Wars quotes - If I have to choose one, I think I'll go with the tried and true "May the force be with you.... always."

Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Pride and Prejudice - BBC version (if it's a long girls' night in!)

Best breakup movie? Hmmm.... probably a funny movie. Maybe Legally Blonde?

Favorite celeb eye candy? Josh Duhammel is quite good looking.


Which movie stars closet would you want to raid? Would that mean I'd be skinny like a movie star? Yes! But I don't read enough people to know a good answer to this. Maybe Reese Witherspoon. From what I've seen, she's generally pulled together looking and fairly modest.


3 comments:

  1. Love Legally Blonde! I even got the husband to watch the musical! Lol

    Happy Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!

    Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete