Saturday, June 30, 2012

Six Weeks!

Still playing catch-up!

My baby is now the size of a sweet pea!

How far along:

6 weeks!


Maternity Clothes:

No, not yet!

Sleep:

Still tired a lot. I have some trouble falling asleep, but whenever I do, I sleep soundly and have strange dreams.


Best Moment:

Telling more friends and family the news. It's fun. :)

Food Cravings:

None that I can remember
Gender

No idea. I think it's a boy, but almost everyone else thinks it's a girl.  They're starting to convince me. One "helpful" person made sure I knew that the doctor wouldn't be able to tell me at my appointment next Monday.


What I Miss

I have a feeling that coffee will be an answer to this for at least the next few weeks.
What I'm Looking Forward To

Again, the ultrasound that is about 1 week away.  And of course, in about 34 weeks, getting to meet my sweet baby.

Weekly Wisdom

I can't think of any right now.
Milestones

Our baby is starting to develop ears, eyes, nose, and chin. :)
Emotions

I'm definitely overly emotional these days. I don't know if it's from being tired or hormones or what.  But my overall emotional state is excitement and an overwhelming feeling of being blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment