Saturday, June 30, 2012

Seven Weeks



Final catch-up post!


My baby is now the size of a blueberry!


How far along:

7 weeks!


Maternity Clothes:

No, not yet!

Sleep:

Still tired a lot. I have some trouble falling asleep, but whenever I do, I sleep soundly and have strange dreams. No, seriously. I have strange, strange, strange dreams.  I've gone from remembering a dream about once every two months. Now it's like..... every day.  And they don't seem to be baby related. Just.... disturbing related.


Best Moment:

Talking about the baby, dreaming about the baby, and praying for the baby with my sweet husband.

Food Cravings:

Nothing has really sounded good this week except sweets. I've been nauseous a lot.

Gender

I'm still leaning toward boy.

What I Miss

Still coffee. And not being exhausted and nauseous all the time.


Symptoms
Nausea has been bad.  Really bad, actually. "The girls" are still tender but getting better. I've also had lots of cramping. To be honest, that one freaks me out.  But I keep reading that it's normal.


What I'm Looking Forward To
Ultrasound in 2 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom

I can't think of any right now.
Milestones

Our baby is starting to develop ears, eyes, nose, and chin. :)
Emotions

I'm definitely overly emotional these days. I don't know if it's from being tired or hormones or what.  But my overall emotional state is excitement and an overwhelming feeling of being blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment