Linking up with Mama M. for Five Question Friday again. :)
1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
Hmm.... I've always loved ice cream. It was probably my favorite snack as a kid, and I still love it.
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
I eat the low or no fat versions of many foods, but I cannot eat no-fat cottage cheese. I'll eat low-fat, but no fat is watery and runny and just disgusting to me.
3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
Swimming in a nice, cool pool. I'm not a big fan of swimming in other bodies of water (insects, fish, etc. all dissuade me) but I love swimming pools.
4. What's your favorite summer read?
It doesn't change much from the rest of the year. My reading tastes are varied- chick lit, historical fiction, religious fiction, serious books, etc. I like a lot of things.
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?
I am staying inside. I walked around my house one time yesterday to check on something and I thought I would die. Not really, but 8:45 at night and it was STILL stifling hot! My poor husband works in a non-air conditioned warehouse. It was 100 degrees in there when he left last night. Poor guy. Pray for him. :(