Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday - 6/15/2012


Linking up with Mama M for 5QF!

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
Part of me would like to, but my hair grows so slowly.  It actually doesn't, but it's so curly that it seems to grow slowly.  So for me to grow it long enough for them to cut 10 inches would really only be about 3 inches once it reverts to it's curliness. And then my hair would look like I cut 25 inches off. It's a vicious cycle.


2. What song makes you think of summer?
Summer Nights from Grease.  

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
I HATE flip flops! I think they are less comfortable than 5 inch heels. So sandals all the way!

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
Ice cream! I love ice cream! I also love some of the "treats" you get at fairs, etc. during the summer - cotton candy, elephant ears (back when I could eat gluteny stuff).

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
I'm sure one day I will. :)

1 comment:

  1. What I want to know is are you taller than John? Flip flops are about the only thing that I don't tower over David in! =)

    Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete