Friday, June 29, 2012

Eight Weeks!

Since I'm catch-up posting my old weeks, this feels weird since it will be out of order. But I am 8 weeks today.


My baby is now a raspberry!


How far along:
8 weeks today

Maternity Clothes:
I'm starting to think they sound like a very good idea. :)  I'm so bloated still that they sound very comfy. Instead, I'm wearing mostly dresses now.  I don't want to buy summer maternity clothes since I really shouldn't need them until fall.

Sleep:
This has been a rough week sleep wise.  I've been super tired but unable to sleep.  I think it's been a rough week emotionally and at work, and that's why. 


Best Moment:
Having an actual doctor's appointment on my second attempt! It was good seeing the doctor and feeling like things are moving along and I kind of know what to do when.

Food Cravings:
I really haven't liked food this week.  I like hard boiled eggs. That's about it.

Gender
I still think it's a boy.  

What I Miss
I miss not being super emotional. After a doctor office fiasco Monday, all I could do is cry. After my boss was mean to me today, I cried.  I better be careful or I'll dehydrate.

What I'm Looking Forward To
Resting and relaxing on vacation instead of working 55 hours. :)  Actually having an ultrasound in about a week and a half.  (Again, long story, stupid doctor's office)

Weekly Wisdom
Hmmm...

Milestones
We announced it on Facebook after one of my friends leaked it. So now it feels like everyone knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment