Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogstar: Hi, I'm Deanna


I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues.

My blog doesn't have much of a description.  I titled it "My Musings" years ago, but currently hate the name.  So if anyone has a suggestion for my blog name that is more succinct than "Random Stuff That Runs Through My Mind That for Some Reason I Feel Compelled to Share" please let me know. Because that might be a pretty good description of my blog most of the time.

I am a documenter-  that's probably the main purpose of my blog. Birthdays, holidays, my wedding - I write a lot of details down so I can remember them later. I also love connecting to other bloggers through commenting, reading, replying, etc.  

I love writing, but sometimes have trouble coming up with ideas. This is why I usually like blog challenges. The one I currently am/was trying to do isn't grabbing me.  I have trouble writing anything interesting on the topics they listed.  

Probably some of my favorite posts (that also give some history of me and the blog) are, in no particular order:





2 comments:

  1. So happy you decided to link-up. Blog names are the hardest. You will find one you love I'm sure of it. Can't wait to go back and read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Deanna. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better and exploring your blog.

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete