Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day 7

"What is your dream job and why?"

Hmmm..... I think if I could have any dream job, it would be directing a ministry to rescue victims of human trafficking. As I've mentioned several (many?) times on this blog, helping victims of this tragedy is a huge, huge passion of mine. I would absolutely love to hands-on run a place that offers hope and healing.

In that role, I would both get to work with the rescued ones one on one while overseeing all the administration (something I like and feel I'm fairly good at) as well as what ever else needs to be done. I would also be able to spread my passion to others.

"He gave justice and help to the poor and the needy and everything went well for them. Isn't this what it means to know me, said the Lord?" Jeremiah 22:16

No comments:

Post a Comment