Monday, June 11, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

What are 5 passions that you have?

1) God - My relationship with God is the most important thing in my life. My other relationships and my ability to relate to others the right way all flow from this central relationship.

2) People - I love people.  I love socializing. I love being around people. I love helping people. My pastor's motto is "Love God, Love People." I think it's such an important way to live.

3) Justice - All the social causes that I am passionate about - human trafficking, abortion - revolve around one thing - justice for those who need it. A voice for those without a voice.  Freedom to those oppressed.

4) Reading - I love reading. It's great for entertainment, education, and personal growth.  My overly-full bookshelves would attest to this fact.

5) My kitties - Leia is cuddling me as I attempt to type this. It's making the blog process way longer than it needs to be, but she's so sweet.  I love these little guys. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe, lovely list. I like the picture too.

    Love you! =)

    ReplyDelete