Tuesday, June 5, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

I don't believe I'm two days behind on day 5, but it is what it is.  I have had a crazy week. Work feels like it's tax season again due to a change GM just announced for retirees and we've had other stuff going on as well. Plus John and I had date night last night which was fun.

But, still.... so far, not doing so well with the challenge!

Anyway, Day 3 is "Describe your relationship with your parents."

My parents are wonderful. Seriously, they are two of the kindest, most giving people you can imagine. They do sooo much for me - from driving 45 minutes to bring me medicine and dinner when I was sick to doing my laundry to watching my kitty cats.  And it's not just me. They do so much for other people.  They give and give of themselves in every way.

My relationship with them is very good. They are supportive of me.  They offer great advice.

God blessed me with great parents!

1 comment:

  1. I agree...your folks are super generous and always giving. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete