Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Leia, My Little Optimist

A few weeks ago, on a Saturday night, Leia discovered our fish tank. Now, we don't have lots of fish. We have a piranha. Leia doesn't realize it, but there is a very good chance that she would not win a fight with this fish. (Many other fish have not, despite what the pet store said.)

If Leia were a more intelligent cat, I think by now she would realize that she can't get in the tank.  But she's not (the girl will still try to hide from me by just covering her face). I have to admit, it's pretty cute watching her try and try and try to get to the fish.

See photographic evidence.
"Maybe I can get to it from this angle."

"Hmm. On to plan B."

"Now?"


"Fear me, fishy! I am Leia the Great!"


"Maybe I'll just supervise from here for awhile..."


1 comment:

  1. LOL...love the pictures! Watch out, fishies! =)

    ReplyDelete