Friday, May 25, 2012

Five Question Friday - 5/25/2012

Time for Five Question Friday hosted by Mama!

1. Are you a napper?

I am now a napper. I was never a napper. As a child, as a teenager - no naps for me! Then, I hit about 25 and started loving naps.  It started innocently enough - a Sunday afternoon nap if I were extra tired, falling asleep to tune out the Lions losing.  From there it progressed to every Sunday afternoon. Followed by Saturday afternoon. And now, whenever I can, I love to nap. Day off? Nap! Usually, it's on the couch in front of the tv. It's not often that I am a bed napper.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
I loved history. I still love history. Reading history books, historical fiction, etc.  I also loved reading/literature. In fact, I loved most subjects.... all but science. I hated science. As in, hated. Earth science, biology, physical science..... all. The only science I ever liked was political science which totally doesn't count.

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
I had at least 3 of the 4.  I'm not sure about old - maybe you could count my something borrowed though.  My something new was dress, shoes, earrings, bracelet.... all that. My something borrowed was my necklace, borrowed from my matron of honor.  My something blue was one of my garters was white and blue.
4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
Lose weight! I've been struggling again! I need to get in better shape. And.... go to Cedar Point. We tried going last summer and it did not work out. I love it and John's never been. So we're going. I don't know when.

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
Ice cream. It's like it's own food group to me. :)

Have a great weekend and a happy Memorial Day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Get all the naps you can, while you can. If you ever have a family, things change! =)

    I LOVED science and didn't like history...but I think mostly due to the teachers. =) I think a teacher can make or break any subject.

    Cedar point sounds fun...not sure if we'll make it this year or not, but have fun!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete