Monday, May 14, 2012

Currently

I'm shamelessly stealing this idea from Krystal at Ink & Frosting....

It seemed like a fun one, and while I have several drafts in place, I don't feel like finishing writing them.  

So, here goes.  I am currently.....

Reading:
I just finished Insurgent this weekend and started two new books. They are "The Book Thief" and "Rematch."  The Book Thief is set in Nazi Germany.  Rematch is the second book in the Lauren Holbrooke series.  Rematch is more light and frothy, plus it's on my Nook. So it will definitely be going on my business trip with me. The Book Thief is a heavy library book, so it will stay home. Unless I'm so engrossed in it I have to take it.  (And being on a plane for 6 hours and airport time in less than 48 hours means an engrossing book is good.)

Watching:
It's May sweeps. All my shows are ending. (Not that I have that many shows.... Castle, Survivor, etc.)  As always, I'm watching lots of Gilmore Girls. I also got the Anne of Green Gables series for Christmas, but with our connected - disconnected DVD player, realized yesterday I haven't finished watching them yet. Yay!

Thinking About:
Going home early.  Getting repairs done in our kitchen. Small goals, people. :)

Anticipating:
Going to Alabama in a few weeks and seeing my friends and family!

Listening To:
It's very quiet in my office right now. This is not normal. So I'm listening to the lack of noise. Yeah, that doesn't really make sense to me either.

Eating:
Very little. Is my new secret to diet success going to be pneumonia?  Will that be my sickness-silver lining?

Working On:
Unburying my desk from the plague of last week.  Seriously... 14 hours instead of 55+? And of those 14 hours, I probably could concentrate for 4? It's not pretty.

Wishing:
Not to be whiny, but that I was feeling better.  I spent several hours at urgent care yesterday. That was not fun.

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Deanna! Thanks for the shout out! You're more than welcome to steal it (I did the same) lol. A fellow Gilmore Girls fan! I can never seem to get enough of that show. Hope you start feeling better soon, being sick is the worst! This was fun to read, glad you joined in! :)

    ReplyDelete