Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Six months down..... Forever to Go!

Saturday was mine and John's 6 month wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe we've been married half a year already!


Life is good. My husband is super caring, toward me and others around him. He treats me like a princess, telling me he loves me often and showing it as well.  He spoils me with pretty flowers. He takes care of a lot (okay, most) of the housework. He loves God, and now that he's not working all day every Sunday, is helping at our church.

In the last 6 months, we've traveled the world.


(uh, if by world, you mean the Caribbean and Alabama)

We've had changes at work. We've had a change of address. We've celebrated holidays. We've celebrated both of our birthdays.

Through all the celebrating, busyness of life, fun times, ordinary life, I love you and am glad to have you with me for each day! I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment