Monday, March 26, 2012

March? Not such a bad month after all. :)

March is my least favorite month. As I write this, I'm sitting at work. On a Saturday.  It's 5:41.  I'll probably be here another 2-3 hours. The work is piled on my desk. This is not an exaggeration. We can't leave files out in the open due to FINRA, so things we're working on go in special filing cabinets under our desk. This week, I sunk to a new low and stole an empty one from the currently (but hopefully only for another 2 weeks) empty cubicle. I had too much stuff to fit in my 3 pending places.

So yes, March stinks when you're in an industry so impacted by tax season.  It's really crunch time.  Everyone needs something. April isn't as bad because a) people are mostly done with their taxes and b) by halfway through the month, you're mostly done.

However, last March was a good month.  At least, the last few days of it were good.  I took a special trip and got engaged to a special man. 

And what a year it's been....














No comments:

Post a Comment