Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!

Linking up with Amber from A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Okay Thursday.

-It's okay to be so excited about a short getaway this weekend even though you have 1000 things you could do at home instead!

-It's okay to be on cup of coffee number 4 by noon.

-It's okay to have moved 4 months ago and still not be finished unpacking (um, and to have hidden boxes in the storage areas just because you didn't want to look at them anymore).

-It's okay to admit that those boxes are now out of sight, out of mind.

-It's okay to have at least 4 draft blogs saved that you mean to get around to finishing.

-It's okay to be counting down the days until tax season is over.  

-Today I decided it was okay to come into work at 8:45 instead of 7ish like I've been doing.  I might even decide it's okay to leave while it's still light out!

-It's okay to miss your husband when work means you don't see each other awake for 4 days at a time.  It's okay to be thankful you have your Leonardo to snuggle with on the couch so you're not completely alone those nights!

-It's okay to think you'll resume your workout schedule once you stop the 55-60 hour work weeks.

What's okay in your life today! Link up!

2 comments:

  1. We are so much alike! I have stuff hidden in closets and my storage unit so it's "out of sight, out of mind". I also have a few draft blog posts that I've never posted!

    Have a great day!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I had over four cups today...but it was laundry day and I needed extra! =)

    Yes, it's okay to miss hubby...you always will!

    Hope you have a nice week's end!

    ReplyDelete