1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?
If it were a sponsored giveaway, I would love to do a Nook. I love my Nook tablet and would love to spread the joy. However, they are expensive. So if I were going to be paying for the item myself, I would like to do some handmade jewelry from one of the local jewelry stores around here - support a small, local business and giveaway pretty jewelry. Win win, my friend. A win win.
2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?
Probably athletic ability. Maybe because I naturally have some artistic ability and no athletic ability so it's a grass always greener situation?
3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?
I tend to ditch it, but keep it in my car just in case. Case in point, this year. 80 last week, 20-something this week.
4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?
Oh, I would do a lot. I can't quite comprehend that much. Let's see. Tax would bring us down to "only" about $300,000,000. I would tithe on that. My church would love that tithe check! I would also give to a lot of other people that I know could use help, special projects, charities, etc. My aunt and uncle feed widows and children in one of the poorest nations in the world. I would love to help.
I would love to travel more. Maybe we'd both take a year off and travel around the world.
I'd take care of my family.
I'd start a home for victims of human trafficking and rescue them.
Oh, and.... shoes. I'd buy shoes.
5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?
That sounds fabulous. A hotel? I'd swim, read, sit in the hot tub, take a nap, read some more, and that would be great. :)