Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday! February 15, 2012

What I'm loving this Wednesday.....

Tonight when I got home from work, I had flowers from my husband waiting. Also, 3 birthday cards. I like birthday mail.

I've won several games of Words with Friends the last few days. My competitive side is definitely loving that.

My husband gets to transfer to a different role at his company that should make him much happier and less stressed!

And.... my kittens. Even though one hates me, they're so cute. And they love each other..... at the moment.

What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. TWO CATS!?!?!?! for some reason when I read about the kitten I thought you were just retelling. =)

    They're so cute. Glad you had a nice birthday too...and that hubby gets less stress....that's always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words with Friends has pretty much taken over my life!

    ReplyDelete