Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Night Thoughts

Random thoughts from this Saturday night?

-I did my parents' taxes and my taxes tonight. I now have a headache, but I'm glad to be done.

-I think my kitten might have ADD. But she's not afraid of me anymore, so that's a plus.

-Everything's a toy to her. From my computer cord to my cell phone charger to my tax forms to my barette..... if I ever get another kitten (not likely at this point!), I shall not buy him or her any toys.  It's obviously not necessary.


-I am not loving John's new work schedule. I miss him! (He works 4 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. 4 days a week.)

-Gilmore Girls is quality television.


-I found some new settings on my phone. Such as the one below, called Pinhole, where the lighting is cool. Love it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe, the kitten is adorable!!!

    Sorry about John's schedule...that does not sound nice at all. =(

    Hope you have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete