1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
This varies a lot depending on my mood. Sometimes I prefer to go out and do things, but given how busy things have been, if I'm alone, I probably would love to just be reading. If I'm with John, I would want to be cuddled up on the couch watching a good movie. Maybe I'll be able to find time for both of those in the next few days!
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
No, I'm more pragmatic. If I know I can't have something, I tend to move on.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
If I really had an extra $1,000, I doubt I would spend much of it on myself. :) I'm more of a saver. However, for the sake of this blog, I would probably buy a few new outfits and a vacation. Oh, or could I use it to buy like housecleaning services for a year or something? If so, I'd be seriously tempted!
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Not very often, but occasionally. Usually it's if I have somewhere to be with like an hour to kill in between. Or a coffee shop place like Panera, I will occasionally go to alone. When we didn't have internet at home, I would go to Panera, get a coffee, and blog or whatever.
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Hmm.... Barnes and Noble. I just got a Nook for my birthday (after years of saying I would never want an e-reader!) and I would love to review it. Plus I'm sure they'd give me some free downloads to review. :)