Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many blessings to be thankful for!

My family.
My friends.
My church.
My church family.
My job.
My co-workers that I enjoy working with.
My wonderful husband - we've only been talking about a year, and now we're together forever. :)
Jesus' love and salvation.
My freedoms.
My new house.
My condo - not fancy, but I've never been homeless.
Everything that has happened in the past year, including my beautiful wedding where I saw so many family and friends.
My health - last year at this time, I was undergoing lots of medical tests and issues. Knowing that it was all because of gluten? Makes it easy to not miss the pasta.

No one's life is perfect. Mine isn't. I work a lot. I am always busy. I still have a ton of packing to do in the next 24 hours. My family's lives aren't perfect. There is stress. There is missing family members. But you know what? We are so blessed. And I am thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

(Black Friday sales?)

1 comment:

  1. Awe, so beautifully said! Thanks for sharing your lovely list...with which I can relate.

    I hope you had a wonderful day and that the Lord blesses you, even in your busyness. =)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete