Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday - 8/26/2011

Linking up with Mama for 5QF fun!

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
I picked up some vases for centerpieces for the wedding..... I think that was all. If only this had been a question a few weeks ago (and I had actually blogged). I went on a wedding buying spree - groomsmen gifts, flower girl gifts, unity sand set, etc. I could go on and on. This week, it was vases and groceries. Not as fun.

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Hmmm..... I would love, love, love to go hear the Transiberian Orchestra at Christmas! Maybe one day. Tickets are a lot and it's hard to justify spending that much on a few hours of entertainment. But maybe I'll find cheap tickets one year.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least favorite is probably either folding/putting away laundry or cleaning the bathroom. Favorite is probably vacuuming. It's quick and easy.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
If you were to compare my closets and my kitchen, it would be obvious that the answer to this is clothes. (Yes, "closets" not "closet." Like I said, it would be obvious!)

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Mayo? I don't really care and I rarely use either.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...great to read about you this week...and I hate cleaning the bathroom too...wait until it takes on a whole new meaning after marriage! =)

    And I prefer miracle whip to may any day, but will normally take mustard on most things anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like cleaning, period lol! Love your post my dear :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete