Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - June 8, 2011

What I'm loving today.... linking up with Jamie!

Today I'm loving

-The evening I spent on the beach with my fiance'. He loves the water, and while the beach by my parents' house isn't an ocean-y beach, it was fun. We didn't swim, but we walked in the water a little. We also walked along the beach and in the shade. John loved seeing it, as he loves the water, and it was a nice relaxing evening. It also wasn't as hot when we had our feet in the water and the breeze off the water. (because it's ridiculously hot for this time of year.....)

-Getting better! I've been sick, sick, sick since Saturday. Today was the first day that I didn't run a fever. It was a high fever too. I was miserable. Now I'm only kind of miserable.

-Wedding invitations came in the mail! Yay! There's a lot of work to do to get them in the mail, but they arrived and I love them. :) I'll try to post a picture later.

-Wedding plans feel like they're coming together - in addition to the invitations, we have a piano player for the ceremony, possibly a violinist and cellist, and my wonderfully talented cousin Anita is singing a solo!

-Something I've been wanting to happen at work for several months is happening tomorrow! I don't want to post it until it actually happens, but I may post once it happen. :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...a walk on the beach...where ever it is, is always better with someone you love!

    Sorry you've been sick...it's summer...you're not supposed to be sick! Get better FAST!

    Yay for wedding plans...I'm sure teh day will be here before you know it! Praying for you! =)

    ReplyDelete