Monday, June 27, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday and Upcoming Post

Wow, so much going on, so little blogging. I have a thousand thoughts rolling around in my head, so I'm going to do a little brain dump/update.

-Tonight, John went with me to the gym for the first time. He thinks I'm trying to kill him. :) Okay, not really, but he did work out hard for the first time in ages. We ran/jogged over 2 miles, worked our chest, back, abs, legs, and biceps. It felt good. He felt good and tired when it was over. But he was proud of himself. I think we each want to lose about 20 pounds before the wedding which is only 10 weeks away, so we have our work cut out for us!

-Last Saturday was my bridal shower, but I think that's going to be it's own post. But I did want to mention it.

-We have invitations! They'll be going out soon - yay! Speaking of that, I tried cutting down our guest list this weekend. I was somewhat successful? From 545 to 538? I did cut more than that, but then I added a few.

-Work has been crazy. A lot going on.... we actually fired someone who hadn't really been working very much (2 probations, lots of slacking, etc.) so I've been picking up extra work from that. But honestly, it's worth it not to have her there. Morale is much better.

-Music is coming together for the wedding. Very exciting.

-Major tuxedo drama this last weekend. We are cancelling our first reservations to rent from elsewhere (saving $210 total for the members in our wedding party) but that led to drama. I hate drama. Sigh.

-I dog-sat this weekend for one of my closest friends. The dog got to my house and after 2 minutes promptly went to the bathroom on the carpet. Sigh.

-I'm glad I was already planning on having my carpet cleaned.

Hope everyone is doing well! Now for the upcoming post part - I would like to do a question and answer post. (I've seen this on a lot of other blogs.) So, if you would like to ask anything and everything, please do as either a comment on this post or e-mail it to deannajw@comcast.net. Either when I have enough questions or next Monday, I'll do a post answering them. Thanks in advance for any participation!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely are busy!

    My question...what are your wedding colors?!?!?! =)

    ReplyDelete