Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday - June 10, 2011

Participating in 5QF for the first time in ages. If you want to link up, visit Mama's blog!

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
I had so many different childhood dreams. I wanted to be a teacher, an architect, an astronaut, etc. So really, that's a fluid concept. I did, from the time I was young, want to get married. I had a Barbie bride that I planned several "weddings" for. So I guess in that way, I'm getting closer!

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Ice water. This might be a silly one, but I'm addicted to ice water. I drink it all. day. long. Constantly. I carry it with me. Currently, at work, instead of using my water bottle, I've started drinking it from a glass and straw. I fill up my glass about twice an hour some days.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
My parents did not. I always loved to read though, and that's a big part of school stuff, so I always did keep up on reading. Once I even did a book report - just for fun.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
No.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
During the work week, yes. During the weekends, sometimes. How's that for a vague non-answer?

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I did a book report for fun once, too! Actually it was my boyfriend's book report for high school, but we'll pretend that part didn't happen. I loved doing book reports. Yes, I WAS a total nerd!

    I'm stopping by from 5QF. I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete