Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - April 6, 2011


Lots to love this Wednesday! :) Even if it is taking me until 9:40 at night to get around to posting.

1) The fact that it is April 6th. That means, April 18th (tax day this year) is only 12 days away! And 4 of those days are weekend days! I'm so ready for the craziness of 2375 phone calls a day to be done. I'm so ready to stop dealing with socially inept, cranky CPAs for awhile. I'm just done. :)

2) I'm loving the fact that this weekend, I'm going to get my very first pedicure. I'm celebrating a friend's birthday with some girl time, and she has ruled that includes pedicures. :) So.... we'll see how I like a pedicure!

3) I'm loving the fact that I didn't wear a coat today. It was a little cold, but still..... I didn't die without a coat!

4) I'm loving the fact that I found invitations for the wedding for the price I'd been planning on paying for ones I didn't like as much. This new place I found has nice ones for the same price. www.annsbridalbargains.com. Seriously, for the price of 123print, I'm getting much prettier ones. I'm happy.

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and your pedicure this weekend, you're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to love! =) I've had a pedicure from a friend and it was lovely. =)

    Yay for warmer weather...we've still had snow and rain this week.

    and Yay for great prices on wedding things. =) Have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete