Once again, Jamie is hosting a Wednesday link-up! Feel free to follow the link to join!
What I'm Loving This Wednesday:
1) The weather we had last weekend - can it stay? Please? It was nice and warm and sunny. Since then, it's been colder, but no snow. No snow = no complaining. :) At least in April. By May it needs to warm up!
2) Next week is a 4 day workweek and I'm going to spend the weekend with family that I don't see very often anymore! I'm excited!
3) As previously mentioned in blog posts, tax season is ALMOST OVER! This is, in fact, the last Wednesday of tax season. Hmmm.... I guess I need to file my own!
4) As always, I'm loving my coffee.
5) Some friends on another message board are doing a Gilmore Girls rewatch discussion starting in just a few weeks (when the series restarts on ABC family). I'm joining in, and that sounds exciting to me!
What are you loving?