Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - April 13th Edition

Once again, Jamie is hosting a Wednesday link-up! Feel free to follow the link to join!

What I'm Loving This Wednesday:

1) The weather we had last weekend - can it stay? Please? It was nice and warm and sunny. Since then, it's been colder, but no snow. No snow = no complaining. :) At least in April. By May it needs to warm up!

2) Next week is a 4 day workweek and I'm going to spend the weekend with family that I don't see very often anymore! I'm excited!

3) As previously mentioned in blog posts, tax season is ALMOST OVER! This is, in fact, the last Wednesday of tax season. Hmmm.... I guess I need to file my own!

4) As always, I'm loving my coffee.

5) Some friends on another message board are doing a Gilmore Girls rewatch discussion starting in just a few weeks (when the series restarts on ABC family). I'm joining in, and that sounds exciting to me!

What are you loving?

4 comments:

  1. Right now I'm loving my rice bags! I'm freezing. It's blah outside...grey clouds looming and damp cold air.

    I'm also love the Butterscotch Oatmeal bars I made the other day...I'm sure they're loving me too...loving my abs, loving my hips...whatever other place they decide to stick too. =)

    And I love coffee...I'll take another cup, but I'm on 1/2 caff rations...but I do LOVE that after 11 years of marriage my husband is making the coffee for me in the morning...isn't that so sweet?!?!?! =) He hates coffee...but does this for me. =)

    Have a beautiful day Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without my coffee! Great things to love today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOH! :D
    I LOVE Gilmore Girls! Coffee is amazingly fantastic as well, and it goes hand in hand with Gilmore Girls!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete