Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday - April 8, 2011

Head over to Mama's if you want to link up!

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Are we talking looks or personality? I'll go with looks, because that's easier. I would love to be skinny. :) Especially if I was one of those skinny, healthy looking people who eat whatever they want and don't work out. :)

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
Just one? This could be a blog series! I guess I will start with my most famous incident. Mother's Day 1987. Sigh.

My cousin Holly and I "went around the block." Much like Gilligan's fateful trip, our trip had unexpected consequences. You see, we decided to go "the long way." If I could go back in time, I would explain to my 7 year old self that there is no "long way" around the block. Well, we did technically take a very long way. 2 hours and a search party later, we finally were reunited with our very nervous families. It was a truly unforgettable Mothers' Day. :)

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
5 Star Hotel. 1 star hotel. Anything but camping. Have I mentioned I'm not outdoorsy?

4. Have you donated blood?
Twice. Both times, I got kind of sick. I should do it again. It's good. And I have a popular blood type. (O positive) But, I don't. I guess I'm selfish. I mean to. I look up when and where drives are. And then I forget. Or they aren't near me when I'm available.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Somewhere in between. I have a budget but I don't always stick to it exactly. And I always leave wiggle room in it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...I think you know you're beautiful...especially now! =)

    I always enjoy reading about you...helps me get to know you more. =)

    ReplyDelete