Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday - April 15, 2011

See that post title? April 15th.... 15th!!!! As in, the nightmare of tax season would be over.... if it weren't a holiday in DC. Sigh. One more work day. (By the way, in case you were wondering, 4:45 Friday afternoon is not the time to stop by your advisor's office with a 2010 contribution ONE BUSINESS DAY before it has to be AT the fund company's office! They do not like dropping everything to OVERNIGHT your check at a ridiculous charge for a small check amount! Also, calling at 4:50 with questions? Also not charming. Just in case you were wondering.)

So, please excuse the lateness of the hour as I post this. As well as the fried-ness of the brain. After a crazy day at work, I went to Hobby Lobby, took full advantage of their 50% off all wedding items, and then played in a Euchre tournament where Linda and I won. We won Panera certificates!

Now on to 5 Question Friday..... as seen on Mama's blog here.

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
Warmer weather.... blooming flowers.... no snow. I love spring. Lots of "favorite" signs!

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Hmmm..... probably my 16th? I have fond memories of my sweet 16 parties. Friends came. Gifts were given. My aunt brought me roses. It was great.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Probably.... ice cream. I love ice cream.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I haven't had that much experience with this. Once, I made an illegal left hand turn, and I told the cop it had been a different turn the week before, so I didn't notice the change. (It was true.) He let me off with a warning.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Snooze..... snooze.... snooze!

So, part of my Hobby Lobby buys? Flower girl baskets. Including one for the flower girl I was unsure of last week. Well, she (okay, her parents) have agreed that she will be in it! Here she is. Isn't she adorable? She is my cousin's daughter and I am SO glad to have her in my wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Deanna! I cracked up... OUT LOUD when I read your excuse to the cop. I will have to use that... if I ever get pulled over :)

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete