Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - March 9, 2011

Hmmm..... I just realized that last week I put the wrong date on my post because today is the 9th! Oops! Which means last week was NOT the 3rd.

What am I loving today! Many things! Many people. Love, love, love! Okay, now to be more specific. And to link up, visit Jamie.

-Spring is coming! It's staying light later! Snow is melting! It got all the way to 40 today!

-Tomorrow, my aunt is flying in! In fact, she's probably flying as we speak. She's my mom's twin sister, and tomorrow is their birthday. So it's extra special. She did this a few years ago as well, but as a surprise for my mom. That year, I picked her up at the airport and we surprised my mom. :) This year, my mom knows.

-Survivor!!!!! (Spoiler alert - don't read if you don't want to know!)



Russell is gone!!! Gone!!!!! Lost on Redemption Island, so that odious, loathsome, lout is truly gone!

Even aside from that, it's been a great season. :)

-The fact that I was wrong about when my medical test was. I thought it was today. I had no idea how I was going to get all my work done with being gone for awhile mid-day. I went in early in preparation. Pulled the paper out of my purse to find..... it's next week. Good. Yay!

It's late and I'm going to bed, which I also am loving - SLEEP!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. have fun with your aunt!

    surprises are so fun (even though it isn't one this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited that Mom is coming too!!!! The kids just can't stop thinking about Grandma!

    I hope you all have a wonderful time together! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete