Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits!

Quite the week so far. Work.... crazy. No, really.... crazy. I thought today "So far, this has been the WORST tax season of my career." (As far as general craziness) Then I realized it really hasn't. I haven't been at the office til 9 p.m. (yet). I've yet to get there at 6:30 a.m. So it's clearly not "the worst." Instead I have decided that each year, my subconscious chooses to block out the torment and terror in self-defense. Maybe it's a form of post-tramautic stress disorder.

Yesterday, by the time I worked, I was practically too burned out to talk. I had used up all my words for the day, and I'd used most of them saying "cost basis," "K-1," and "I understand." (We had an upset client; I had to say "I understand" a LOT!) But then I went to the place I volunteer and worked another 3 hours.... crazy! Then I finally got to the gym around 9:15. Then around 10:45, I finally got home and.... collapsed! Okay, not really. But figuratively!

Now, it's Tuesday night.... another long day at work and the gym, but now I'm home catching up on The Bachelor from last night. :)

By the way, I've started tracking all my workouts and food on Spark People. Anyone else ever tried that? Any tips? Suggestions? More?

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment