Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Checking In....

My poor, neglected blog..... such a sad sight!

However, there is a light at the end of the post-less tunnel. That light is April 18th. Why, you may ask? That's when tax season ends this year. That's when I hopefully resume working 40-50 hours a week instead of 50-60. This week, I have today off, and I still worked 45. So about 11 a day. Not too shabby!

Add that to other responsibilities in life - I subbed for our children's pastor last weekend, teaching twice. I had family in town that I wanted to spend every possible minute with (and it was great). Also, I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, and the medicine I've started seems to make me sick. But still, I'm glad after all the tests, we're finally treating something! :) We'll see what problems, if any others, were tied to this.

I'm out of town today through Tuesday (sitting in an airport as I type!), so blogging time might be limited due to limited internet access. Or maybe I'll have lots of access and feel bloggy. It remains to be seen. :)

Til then, hope you all have a great day and a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you went! I'm glad you're still around. =)

    And I'm glad you're getting away...I'm sure it's much needed after those long hours at work! Glad you enjoyed the family time and hope you adjust to the meds soon or get something different!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete