Sunday, March 13, 2011

Five Questions Friday (on Sunday!) March 13, 2011

I was too busy to do Five Question Friday on Friday. Work is very busy right now with tax season! But I'm a little under-the-weather today (I've been fighting a cold and now my stomach is bothering me as well). So today, I'm hanging out at home (at least for now) with the Gilmore Girls. Which gives me "catch up on blogs" time. And now on to 5QF.

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
I've never dyed my hair (other than spray on for crazy-hair-day at school). So what you see is what you get!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
Plan.... always a planner. I'm all for a little spontaneity, but the emphasis is little. :)

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Ha! Oh, that's a serious question. Um..... easy breakfast food like eggs and toast. :)

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
No, I don't. I usually don't even notice unless it's mentioned. And I prefer not receiving one to receiving a bad one. For example, once I received one for a wedding shower where I forgot to take my gift. They hadn't even received the gift and sent the thank you note with a "can't wait to see it" merely because they got an envelope. And then there was the typed one, addressed by the bride's mother, that said something along the lines of "Thank you for coming to our wedding and for the lovely gift. If you weren't able to make it, thank you for sending the gift." I got the feeling the mom was embarrassed by her daughter's lack of thank yous, so she mass produced and mailed the notes.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
I have multiple best friends. Let's see..... I met one at a party of my Christian fellowship in college, though we re-met when I worked for her dad a couple months later. I met another one when she scolded me for wearing pretty wedge sandals in Alabama. And yet another one at church. So, there's quite the variety there!

1 comment:

  1. And your hair is just beautiful too! =)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete