Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - February 9, 2011

Jamie is once again hosting "What I'm Loving Wednesday." Visit her blog to link up!

I'm loving the fact that my birthday is one week from today. (Someone asked last week and I never replied. So, it's on the 16th. Sorry! It's been a whirlwind of a week!)

I'm loving the fact that in the first 2 days of this week, I worked 24 hours. When I need to leave early Friday, it won't be an issue!

I'm loving the fact that spring is eventually going to come. It's crazy-cold right now, but it's already February. Which means, spring officially starts next month. (Which means we'll only have like 3 months until it actually feels like spring!)

I am loving the fact that I was able to go back to the gym last week and this week. I don't like it particularly, but I'm glad I'm finally healthy enough to go back.

I am definitely loving the fact that I have a visitor coming this weekend. But that might need to be it's own post, so stay tuned.

I am loving "What I'm Loving Wednesday" because it's good to take a few minutes to think happy thoughts about the great things and people I've been blessed with!

5 comments:

  1. Awe! =) I was hoping to go back to the gym this week too...however, it's been closed. =( Figures. =)

    Have fun with your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for spring either!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This winter weather has been so brutal, it's hard to even imagine that spring is just around the corner. Hopefully it'll come soon! I miss the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, happy early birthday!! :) I'm so ready for spring too!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by!!

    I am a new follower!!!

    -Stephanie
    http://ecstaticallypregnant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete