Today is the type of day where it would be VERY easy to write a complainy blog-post. Instead, I'm participating in Jamie's "What I'm Loving Wednesday" bloghop. :)
1. That I made it to work safely despite the road conditions this morning...
(These are main roads, people. Main roads.)
2. It's my birthday month! :) Cue the celebrations, DSW coupons, etc. Got to love a birthday month. And on my DSW coupon, they featured the cutest pair of pink shoes that I MUST OWN!
3. Feeling better! As I mentioned last night, I'm finally mostly better from the plague that struck me the week of Christmas. I even was able to go to the gym earlier this week.
4. Target.com Last night I ordered a wedding shower gift and an organizer for my house - I got free shipping and don't have to brave the stores!
5. The Middle Eastern food that I am currently eating for lunch. I swear, I must be part Lebanese or something. If I wasn't already, if there is any truth to "you are what you eat" I totally am Lebanese now!