Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - February 2, 2011

Today is the type of day where it would be VERY easy to write a complainy blog-post. Instead, I'm participating in Jamie's "What I'm Loving Wednesday" bloghop. :)


1. That I made it to work safely despite the road conditions this morning...
(These are main roads, people. Main roads.)

2. It's my birthday month! :) Cue the celebrations, DSW coupons, etc. Got to love a birthday month. And on my DSW coupon, they featured the cutest pair of pink shoes that I MUST OWN!

3. Feeling better! As I mentioned last night, I'm finally mostly better from the plague that struck me the week of Christmas. I even was able to go to the gym earlier this week.

4. Target.com Last night I ordered a wedding shower gift and an organizer for my house - I got free shipping and don't have to brave the stores!

5. The Middle Eastern food that I am currently eating for lunch. I swear, I must be part Lebanese or something. If I wasn't already, if there is any truth to "you are what you eat" I totally am Lebanese now!

9 comments:

  1. Awe...glad you made it to work safely too! And that you're feeling better!

    I don't know that I've ever had Lebanese food, but it sounds yummy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday month!! Which day is your birthday? My older sister's birthday is on Friday! Excited to spend time with her in celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that's what your roads look like! Enjoy your Lebanese food--it is so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who claims stake on the whole month for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love that WILW forces you to look at the positives? It's my favorite bloghop.

    braceypate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those roads look horrible! Hope you made it home safe and sound too.

    Happy Birthday month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are loving some great things :) Those roads do not look very good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday month! I'm a firm believing in celebrating all month long!! :)

    I can't believe you braved those roads. I've been iced in for three days.

    Stay warm and safe!! Have a great day!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Month! I think everyone should take at least a month for their birthdays.

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete